Covid 19 Policy
If you or any member of your family have any COVID-19 symptoms or are not feeling well please do not attend the clinic.
We are only able to provide 30 minute treatments at this moment in accordance with the Sports Therapy Association guidance.
Please follow the guidelines below:
- You will need to provide your own face covering, preferably a mask, this must be worn. If you do not have a face covering we will not be able to treat you.
- Gloves and other PPE can be used at your discretion.
- Please bring your own towel for use during treatment ( We will not be using towels for hygiene reasons).
- Please wait outside the clinic until asked to enter.
- Please be on time for your appointment as we need to disinfect and prepare the treatment area between clients.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided as you enter the clinic.
- Please bring as few items as possible into the clinic.
- Payment would be preferred by bank transfer or contactless debit card.
- Please leave the clinic as quickly as possible on completion of your treatment.
- 24 hours notice should be given for the cancellation of an appointment otherwise you will be liable for the cost of your treatment.
- If you are unsure of anything please call us and we will try to help.
- Please note whilst we are taking every possible precaution to avoid the transmission of COVID-19 we are unable to guarantee this. You are undergoing treatment within our premises at your own risk.