Covid 19 Policy
If you or any member of your family have any COVID-19 symptoms or are not feeling well please do not attend the clinic.
We are only able to provide 30 or 45 minute treatments at this moment until we can work without masks, as this has a detrimental affect on us as therapists
Please follow the guidelines below:
- You will need to provide your own face covering, preferably a mask, which must be worn. If you do not have a face covering we will not be able to treat you
- Please wait outside the clinic until asked to enter
- Please be on time for your appointment as we need to disinfect & prepare the treatment area between clients
- We will not be using towels for hygiene reasons. Please bring your own towel for use during treatment
- 24 hours notice should be given for the cancellation of an appointment otherwise you will be charged for the full cost of your treatment
- If you are unsure of anything please call us and we will try to help
- Please note whilst we are taking every possible precaution to avoid the transmission of Covid-19 we are unable to guarantee this. You are undergoing treatment within our premises at your own risk.
As from Monday 12th April our charges will be as follows:-
- 30 min Treatment £32
- 45 min Treatment £42
- 60 min Treatment £52 (when again available)